inspired blueprints

blinkie_general

Sunday, December 2, 2012

CSI Case File # 48

Third time lucky?

I have tried to post this twice already and it just disappears on me!

So - I have just completed my first LO with one of the CSI case files!  I am thrilled.

I was bemoaning that my mojo had disappeared and along came the new CSI case file.  I looked at it, looked through my photos, looked through my stash to match up the colours as best as I could, found a sketch, printed out some of the coordinates and before you know it, I had a LO!

The photos are quite old - my grandson, who is the star of the show, is 10 this week!


This is the Case File:
http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/forum/topics/case-file-no-48-case-closes-on-december-9-2012

I took poetic licence with the sketch:


http://pagedrafts.blogspot.com.au/p/3-x-photos.html

And here is my layout:


The evidence:  Clock, transparent element (which is also the clock - two for the price of one!) and also silver metallic element, which is the tag.  The tag says Sunshine and has been in my stash for a long time!  :-)  Some of the papers have been in my stash for a long time too.  The background paper is showing up as blue, but it really is more of a grey, which is one of the colour elements.

The testimony:  Glossy brad bullets - I cheated here a bit - I dimensional magiced the dot points on the tag.  Not sure if the brads count here.
Also recipe journalling - I listed what was on top of Thomas' icecream.

So there we have it.  I can't say I am in love with the LO, but hey, I scrapped!

Thanks for looking. xx
 

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I love what you've done here. I'm still to do a CSI challenge. The little banners look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb. I am just happy to have scrapped and it forced me to look through my stash and use what I had, plus use some older photos.

      Delete
  2. What a sweet layout! Yes Blogger can be fickle!!

    ReplyDelete